Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I wanted to give everyone a little in site on the conversations I have with my son, Azland. Some times I just give up. However, he is doing great with talking. Now he is using a few really good FULL sentences. Yes, he still babbles, screeches, and makes high pitch noises ALLLLLL the time but this past year he has gone far....and is doing GREAT.

Azland - "Mommy Mommy Mommy"
Mom - "Yes, Azland"
Azland - "I don't know!"
Mom - "GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
(This is all day long)

A - "Mommy Mommy Mommy"
M - "Yes, Azland"
A - "Is that you!"
( I can be right beside him or in the same room)

A - "Mommy are you hungry?"
M - "No Azland are you?"
A - "Yeah hungry"
M - "OK What do you want yo eat?"
A - "I don't know!"
M - "GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
(Yes, he does know what he wants it just take a little while to come out)

A - "Mommy do you need diaper change?"
M - "No Azland do you?"
A - "Yeah diaper change!"
(This is not all the time only oncce in a while)

Azland did not even start calling me anything till last year at the age of 3. He also did not start to tell me or his care givers he needed a diaper change till 3.....and sometimes he still does not care either way. BUT over all he is doing great and growing super fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment