Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Get'n those Christmas cards done

This past weekend my son and I decorated for Christmas.  YES, I know it is not even Thanksgiving yet but I couldn't wait.  When it comes to Christmas decorating I am the kid.  LOL  SO....once we were finished the cards in my head started creating themselves.  So far this is what I have come up with.


The stamp is an old stamp I had laying around.  I really don't know the name.  I stamped with with VeraMark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Did some doodling with a while jelly roll pen and added accordion embellishments I made.


The "BRRRR" card was cut from the "Winter Woodland" cricut cartridge from page 69 at 6 inches.  The stamps are also old stamps I have with no name.  I stamped them with VersaMark ink to give a watermark effect.  I also added blue sparkly fibers and doodled with a white jelly roll pen.


I hope Yall like them!!!
{Steph}

No comments:

Post a Comment