Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sping Clening Time #2 post :)

Hey Yall,

OK so Yall have asked for inspiration and before/after pictures.....SOOOO....here we go!!!


The first two picture is of my craft room before I rearranged it about a month ago.  BOY OH BOY did that take some time to do!!! LOL


These nest two pictures are of my finished product and a little better organization.  I labeled everything thing and put them all in their own black baskets.  I hung some of my favorite pages.  I got this 8 1/2 x 11 paper holder from my boyfriend and now I need to get a 12 x 12 (lol of course) 


In the bottom part of the paper holder I keep my thickers, magazines, paper cutter, and a few other things.  I just love it!



Today the only part of the cleaning I had to do it clean up a little on the floor (new goodies LOL) and you really couldn't see my table LOL.  SOOOO...after about 1-2 hours I was DONZ-O!!!
I hope Yall like it!!!

{STEPH}

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your craft space! I love to see what kind of spaces fellow crafter's have:)
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
    new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i come over and craft with you?!?! This looks awesome!!
    all nice and organized and clean! thanks for sharing your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great craft room! Looks very organized! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good. Have fun in your new space. Didn't seem to take you too long to get organized. I think I would be too embarrassed to post ANY pictures of my craft space...lol...it is such a disaster right now. TFS.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in awe of your craft room Spring Cleaning/Organizing. Please stop by my blog for the 3/3/12 post on the Leibster Award that I'm awarding you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great work room!

    I need to get organizing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I really love to be there. I love your craft room. ^^
    Mine is always messy. LOL

    ReplyDelete