Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Laugh" layout

Hey Yall,

This is one colorful layout! I wanted to use all the photos to make a "slide show" type layout....this is how it came out!

Background paper - Recollection (its shimmery)
Pattern paper - Doodlebug Designs Inc. "boys only"
Green papers - LilyBee Designs "Victoria Park"
Stripes and butterflies are made from washi tape.  The white butter flies are from my stash.  The washi tape ones...I covers a piece of paper with strips of washi tape and used a Martha Steward punch to punch them out.
I doodled with a brown pen.  The banners are from 1 inch circles folded in half and hung on juke.
Letters - Thickers "Daydream"
This had to be only my 2nd layout in several years were I didn't use Tim Holtz Distress Ink! LOL

I hope Yall like it!

{STEPH}

3 comments: