Thursday, July 19, 2012

"He's Mad" Layout

Hey Yall,

I bought the Recollections "The Create Collection" and man oh man I am IN LOVE!!!!  I got the 12x12 stack and it comes with stickers, tags, and vellum pages! It is seriously awesome!  So...of course I can straight home and went to my at room! LOL I never use pink in a project for my son so this is a first for me! I actually love the way it came out!



 The only papers that are not from this paper stack are the pink one with the "Thickers" on it and the pink strip at the bottom!
The robot is a Recollection rub-on...super cute!  AND of course I added Washi Tape.
I hope Yall like it!
{STEPH}

2 comments:

  1. The paper and embellishments are fabulous!! I love the design and the little robot is too cute!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete