Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Big Announcement Day!!!!

Hey Yall,

I am sooooooo excited to share this LONGGGGGG awaited news that I made the design team over at Ginger Snap Scraps .  I am super excited to be able to work with this amazing team!  I hope Yall will check out the store HERE and check out the blog HERE for inspiration from the DT Team and daily fun!!!!



TODAY over at Ginger Snap Scraps is "Customer Appreciation Day" and the store is having 30% off sale!!! Whoot Whoot How exciting!!!!

AND for the design team our these is a card theme with wheels for "We Wheely Appreciate Our Customer!"  Here is what I created.....

Card Base - size 6 1/2 wide x 4 1/4 tall - black Papertry Ink card stock
Background paper - Bazzill "DinoMite" order here
 Background Stamp - from my stash not sure name
Cricut Cartridge - Paper Doll Dress Up - p.56 - city (fit to length) 6 inches , car 2 1/4, sign 2 1/4
I added washi tape for the road and embossed with clear embossing powder.
I also used Tim Holtz "Black Soot" for the edges.
I hope Yall like it!!
Yall hope over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog and check out the other design team members projects! Yall will love it!


OK OK OK NOW for the giveaway moment!!!!!!  (I used Random.org to select the winner)
Drum Roll PLEASE...............................


Love surprise announcement, can't wait. Thanks for teh opportunity to win this fab gift. I will go and share on my blog right now.

Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
ReplyDelete


Thanks for playing and please send me your address and I will mail your package right out to you!

{STEPH}



15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making the DT!! How awesome!! Your card is absolutely adorable!! I love the city silhouette!! And congrats to Nana :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stephanie on making the DT. I was happy for you when I saw the post there. I'm so far behind in blog hopping. Trying to get caught up tonight. My grandson would flip for your card. He love Batman. You created a fabulous scene card. "You Rock"

    NOW can I be excited??? I was just reading the post and had forgot all about the giveaway and there my name was.. YEA!!! you are so kind and generous.

    Thanks again for the chance to play along.

    Hugs
    Nana
    nana@mycraftingchannel.com
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph I don't see a place to email you on your blog. I could be just going blind. LOL here is my email, if you drop me a line I will respond with my address. Thanks again sweetie.

    Hugs
    Nana@mycraftingchannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you for making the DT over at GSS! I saw your card today when I checked it out....such a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card! Congrats! I am very excited to be crafting with you at Ginger Snap Scraps!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cardM
    And huge congrats on making the DT *yay* Well deserved :-) WTG!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone I am super excited!!! I hope Yall play along in all the fun to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see what you'll be making! This card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, love the skyline silhouette and the colors you used!! So excited to be part of the team with you :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely amazing card. Love the town. Congrats and welcome to the DT. Excited to be working with you.

    HUgs
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    GSS DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are beautiful! Congrats on your big announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like Gotham City! I love it! Super cute!
    So happy to be on DT with you!! Scrappy hugs!
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. too fun, this is super cute Steph!

    ReplyDelete