Saturday, January 12, 2013

3 cards in 1 night!!

Hey Yall,

Last night I got a "creative brain storm" that hit my like a truck!! Good Times!!
 
Here are a few cards that I cranked out.
 

 
This card I made from TPC Studio "Rockets and Rayguns" stamp set.
I colored them with glitter jelly roll pens.
I made this for a little ones Birthday card.
 
 
 
This card was inspired by Just Jingles (check her out she has some pretty cool ideas).
The bike is from American Crafts "Sing Along" stamp set.
The "Thank you" (on the inside) is from American Crafts "Thanks" stamp set.
AND of course...lovely washi tape!!!!
 
 
 
I recently got a new "cloud" punch...not that you can tell or anything...just wanted to share! :)
The kites are from Martha Stewart embellishments.
The "Thanks" stamp is from Amercian Crafts "Thanks" stamp set.
I used a white jelly roll pen on the boarder.
 
Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!!
I woke up this morning with pink eye...UGH...I have been sick all week and now this.  SHEESH it is really going to mess with my crafting and I'm not happy about that! lol Hey, I have my priorities in line!
 
{STEPH}

1 comment: