Thursday, January 10, 2013

Shades of Grey

Hey Yall,

WOWZA, my second layout already this year....watch me go!!  
 

 
(Sorry the pic is so small Blogger is still having issue publishing photos....UGH.)
 
Anywho, background paper is a white shimmery paper from Recollection. 
In person it is very pretty.
All other papers are from MME, "Breeze" collection.
 
 
 
I used some random punches and chip board pieces from my stash.
The title I made with my new label machine. :)  I had tiny black letters but it didn't look good so I have to cover them up with the whole label rather then cutting them apart.  I'm not sure I like it but that is the way it has to be. lol 
 
 
 
 On the background I dropped some Mister Huey's "pinstripe" just to break up the white space.
 
I hope Yall like it!
{STEPH}
 

3 comments: