Monday, July 22, 2013

My 1st iron on

Hey Yall,

I really want a scrapbooking t-shirt but I don't want to pay $22 for it.
So...I thought I would TRY to make one myself.
Michael's has t-shirts on sale this week for 2 for $6.00.
Then I went to Walmart and bought 1 yard "Heat N Bond" and 1/2 yard white cotton material total was $3.00.
 
I pulled the "scissor" image from the Silhouette software design #18701 designed by "Totally Jamie Illustrations and Designs"
 
I also pulled the "Scrap A Holic" phrase from the Silhouette software design #4773 designed by "Loni Harris"
 
 
Now I have a scrapbook shirt for $6.00 instead of $22.00
Smiles all around!!!!
 
I rewashed the material and the t-shirt before using the iron on. I love the way it came out. I hope it stays on. LOL
 
Thanks for stopping by!
{STEPH}


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, love the scissors. You can just add mine in with the blog candy. lol

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete