Sunday, July 7, 2013

Silhouette Chellenges #3 Faux Stiching

Hey Yall

It's the first of the month again and time 
for another Challenge over at


A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.
 

Ch# 3 Faux Stitching
Begins: Monday, July 1
Ends: Wednesday, July 31
Sponsors this month are:
 
Prize: $10.00 GC
 
Digi Pack (Winner's Choice)
 
For my project I created a layout of my son playing in the sprinkler.

I created the faux stitching on my arrows. (print n cut feature) I also added stitching from my sewing machine....that broke right after this :( 

 
Here is a video of how its done...not me just one on You Tube.
 
 
I hope this helps!
Yall hope over Silhouette Challenges and join in on the fun
**Very important...please follow ALL the rules in order to win**
 
Thank Yall for stopping by
{STEPH}

3 comments: